Supporting our team of professionals this role is a varied and interesting one – you will get to meet lots of lovely people and there will never be a dull moment!
Receptionists at our clinic are the first point of contact both face to face and over the telephone to new and existing patients. They handle appointment bookings, general enquiries, process payments, and take responsibility for a wide variety of administrative and housekeeping related duties.
Our team is very friendly and professional and we work in a busy yet supportive and fun working environment.
We are looking for a very well presented and empathic “people person” with excellent communication skills to join us on our reception team. You need to be computer literate, particularly with Word and with email, and have experience of working within an administration based role. Previous experience of working on reception is not essential, but administration / office based skills are essential, as are interpersonal and telephone skills.
Hours: 10am to 4pm Mondays 1pm to 6pm Fridays, and 8am to 1pm Saturdays. Flexibility to work overtime is also required.
Please send your CV to Practice Manager Leah Rose via email@example.com stating your availability for the required hours.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Be the best you can be.
Join an experienced multi-disciplinary team.
Receive GOOD financial reward.
- PRTS training available / Experienced chiros welcome to apply
- Working in an evidence based multi-disciplinary clinic
- Good Diversified technique and patient centred approach required
- Fantastic financial reward for the right candidate
- Ongoing opportunities to progress your learning in a wide variety of techniques including STW, dry-needling, rehab and gait analysis
- Interest in sports injuries NOT essential
- PPQM and CMQM award winning clinic
- Strong reputation for quality care
- Patient centred
- Well equipped rooms maintained to a very high standard
- New on-site digital x-ray suite and diagnostic ultrasound facilities
- Exercise rehabilitation suite, massage therapy, Pilates and Rehab
- Orthotic prescription and gait analysis
- Computerised diary and notes and excellent team of support staff
- Great working environment with strong emphasis on team, CPD & skill development
- Will be self-motivated, diligent, enthusiastic, flexible and willing to learn
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Must be extremely smart, tidy and organised
- Will be able both to take responsibility and accountability for their own work, whilst also working well as part of the team
- Happy to play an active role in the promotion of the clinic
- An interest in sports injuries is not essential, there will be scope to develop your own areas of interest, a strong interest in becoming a great chiro and THE BEST YOU CAN BE, IS essential!
OPPORTUNITIES TO SHADOW ALSO AVAILABLE
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Exciting times here at Longlevens Chiro Clinic – those who know us know that we do not like to stand still!!
Expansion and growth bring with them positive change, and so if you are a Chiropractor looking for a new challenge then get in touch with us without delay! We could have the perfect job for you! :)