We have so much FUN!!!
Be the best you can be.
Join an experienced team.
Receive GOOD financial reward.
Join our leading multi-disciplinary clinic!
- PRTS training available. Experienced chiros also welcome to apply
- Working in an evidence based multi-disciplinary clinic
- Good Diversified technique and patient centred approach required
- Fantastic financial reward for the right candidate
- Ongoing opportunities to progress your learning in a wide variety of techniques including STW, dry-needling, rehab and gait analysis
- Interest in sports injuries NOT essential
- Part-time hours with scope to grow
- PPQM and CMQM award winning clinic
- Offers shadowing opportunities
- Strong reputation for quality care
- Patient centred
- Provides PRTS training and strong mentor support
- Well equipped rooms maintained to a very high standard
- New on-site digital x-ray suite and diagnostic ultrasound facilities
- Exercise rehabilitation suite, massage therapy, Pilates and Rehab
- Orthotic prescription and gait analysis
- Computerised diary and notes and excellent team of support staff
- Great working environment with strong emphasis on team, CPD & skill development
- Will be self-motivated, diligent, enthusiastic, flexible and willing to learn
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Must be extremely smart, tidy and organised
- Will be able both to take responsibility and accountability for their own work, whilst also working well as part of the team
- Happy to play an active role in the promotion of the clinic
- An interest in sports injuries is not essential, there will be scope to develop your own areas of interest, a strong interest in becoming a great chiro and THE BEST YOU CAN BE, IS essential!
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do it today.