- With this exercise it may help to have someone assist in placing their finger on each segment of the spine as you work through each level. Start with the finger halfway up the spine.
- Start on all fours, arch your back down as you bring your head up, trying to make the segment with the finger on as low as possible.
- Now arch your back up and tuck your chin under your chest, try to make the segment with the finger on as high as possible.
- Work your way along each segment of the spine through the lower middle to upper region of your back. Repeat each arch twice at each segment.
- Repeat twice daily
- While on all fours, sit back on to your heels.
- Place one hand on the back of your head, so elbow is out to the side.
- Look at the elbow and rotate to this side x20 and repeat on opposite side.
- Repeat twice daily.
If you would like to find out more about our clinic, or how we could help you, please do not hesitate to get in touch. You can use the contact us page of this website or phone 01452 309372.
All of the exercises detailed here are for specific problems or injuries. It is always recommended to consult your practitioner before attempting any exercises.